ERBACHER Foundation Grant: Supporting Development Aid Intents in Rural Regions
The ERBACHER Foundation is accepting applications for its grant program to sponsor charitable projects that make life in the country possible, worth living and future-oriented.
• Projects in selected developing areas that directly pursue the purpose of securing healthy and balanced nourishment.
• Projects in selected developing areas that serve the protection of and access to water, soil and healthy air.
• Projects in selected developing areas that provide the necessary infrastructure, access to markets or know how for the successful and sustainable realization of the projects mentioned in No.1 and No. 2.Programs of international exchange, studying and raising of consciousness to sensitize for the world-wide living conditions in the countryside.
• Uganda, Tanzania and India
• Applicants must be German registered associations, who are involved in development cooperation and recognized by the tax office as a charitable organization. For an application, it is a requirement that this organization are working with a local NGO. The German institution is responsible for the administration and coordination and is accountable to the Foundation.
The funds of the ERBACHER Foundation are preferably distributed to the following projects:
Projects from congregations or small to medium-sized organizations and associations who run or support projects of development aid thanks to the belief and enthusiasm of members with expert knowledge.
Projects following the principle of “help for self-help”.
Projects personally familiar to the members of the Erbacher family or the decision-making body (trust is an important criterion).Projects that appear worth supporting to us but cannot be supported by bigger relief organizations.
Projects that have transparent and clear financing plans.
Projects whose financing plans promise a good cost-benefit-ratio.
Projects whose financing does not solely depend on the ERBACHER Foundation but whose financing is also safeguarded through other investors as well as personal contributions (also non-monetary involvement of the local people).
Projects, whose consequential costs – in case they should result – are already considered ahead of time within the financing plan.
Projects that are completely or for the most part under responsibility and/or with cooperation of the local people. This needs to be the objective at least.
Projects benefitting an individual are only worthy of our foundation’s support in case of a transfer of knowledge (Purpose of the foundation 4c). A project should normally benefit a whole group of people.
Projects with respect to science and research that contribute to rural development (student’s projects as well).
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit
Deadline: 1 August 2018
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business